Open Source Content Management
Skip to content
Jump to main navigation and login
Nav view search
You are here:
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
Number attending - aprox
The hirer hereby agrees to the following conditions:
• To hold harmless the owner of the property for all damages, costs, actions, demands and claims, which may be sustained by or suffered by the owner or its employees arising out of the hire of the property.
• To provide evidence of current public liability insurance for an indemnity of not less than $10,000,000 covering any damage to the hired property or any legal liability that may arise from the use of the hired property.
• To keep the hired property in good repair and condition, returning it in the same state as it was at the commencement of the period of hire.
• To reimburse the owner for the cost of repairing any damage incurred to the hired property or its contents during the period of hire.
• Not to permit alcohol to be sold, consumed or brought onto the hired property.
• To allow the owner or its employees access to the hired property during the period of hire for the purpose of inspection.
• Not to remove from the hired property contents or fixtures belonging to the owner.
• To use the hired property in a manner that will not annoy, disturb, interfere with or damage property belonging to the owner, tenants, occupiers of the hired property or occupiers of other properties in the neighborhood.
• Not to use the hired property in a manner which could cause a risk to the health and safety of others.
• Not to bring equipment or materials on the hired property without the prior permission of the owner.
• Not to carry out any activities on the hired property which may prejudice the insurance cover on the hired property.
• To obtain any permits required in relation to the hirers use of the hired property.
The hirer further agrees:
• This agreement is deemed to be cancelled immediately should any of the above conditions not be met by the hirer.
• Either party can terminate this agreement by giving 7 days notice.